Date(s) - September 28, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This workshop provides an introduction to reading and interpreting engineering prints and technical drawings used for manufacturing. You will practice what you have learned through multiple realistic hands-on activities.
- Describe the basic structure and elements of a manufacturing print.
- Describe and identify the types of lines used on prints and the purpose of each.
- Describe and recognize the views typically included on prints.
- Explain how dimensions are indicated on prints.
- Explain the purpose and contents of assembly drawings.
- Recognize and identify symbols included on drawings, including screw threads, holes, surface finishes, and welding symbols.
Intended audience: All manufacturing personnel, including operators, technicians, and supervisors
Workshop Length: 8 hours
Cost: $199.00 per participant
To register go to: https://mep.purdue.edu/workshops-and-events/workshop-catalog-detail/?id=a3d0L000000uS25QAE&eventid=a3Q4W000002NzHFUA0