Date(s) - September 28, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County
This workshop provides an introduction to reading and interpreting engineering prints and technical drawings used for manufacturing. You will practice what you have learned through multiple realistic hands-on activities.
- Describe the basic structure and elements of a manufacturing print.
- Describe and identify the types of lines used on prints and the purpose of each.
- Describe and recognize the views typically included on prints.
- Explain how dimensions are indicated on prints.
- Explain the purpose and contents of assembly drawings.
- Recognize and identify symbols included on drawings, including screw threads, holes, surface finishes, and welding symbols.
Intended audience: All manufacturing personnel, including operators, technicians, and supervisors
Workshop Length: 8 hours
Cost: $199.00 per participant
To register go to: https://mep.purdue.edu/workshops-and-events/workshop-catalog-detail/?id=a3d0L000000uS25QAE&eventid=a3Q4W000002NzHFUA0