Date(s) - May 24, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County
Project management, with its many tools, techniques, and activities, can be intimidating and complex. In this workshop, you’ll learn the basics of project management and gain a solid foundation upon which to begin to (or continue to) build your project management skills. Topics include the project lifecycle; key tasks and tools for project initiation, planning, execution, and monitoring and controlling; and keys to project success. You’ll also have an opportunity to assess your project management skills as well as practice using key project management tools.
- – Define “project management” and describe different approaches to project management.
- – Describe a project life cycle.
- – List key activities/tasks in each phase of the project lifecycle.
- – Describe key tools used at each phase of the project lifecycle.
- – List best practices for managing a project.
Intended audience: Engineers, technicians, team leaders, and other personnel who have responsibility for managing projects; no experience in project management is required.
Workshop Length: 8 hours
This event is fully booked. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the Waitlist.