Date(s) - March 7, 2023
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Second-party audits are performed to ensure that suppliers are meeting contractual obligations and providing quality products. A solid second-party auditing program can help eliminate the shipment of nonconforming products, promote supplier relationships, and reduce waste and costs.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about requirements in IATF16949 related to supplier auditing and development as well the process and tools for supplier auditing and development. The workshop also includes hands-on activities that will prepare you for developing your own supplier audit resources and program.
- Describe requirements for second party audits.
- Explain competency requirements for second party auditors.
- Describe the process approach for auditing.
- Develop an audit assessment and scoring tool for auditing suppliers.
- Develop a program based on the need, type, frequency, and scope of supplier (second party) audits.
- Develop a strategy for supplier development.
Intended audience: Individuals in supply chain, purchasing and procurement, sales, and logistics interested in learning about supplier quality management.
Workshop Length: 8 hours
To Register please go to: https://purdue.link/AuditingMarch7