Date(s) - February 7, 2023
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
As organizations become more dependent upon suppliers, supplier quality management has become a key activity. How well supplier quality is managed can have significant effects on an organization. In this workshop, you’ll learn about the benefits of having a formal system for selecting, developing, monitoring, and evaluating suppliers. You’ll also learn about requirements from ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 related to supplier quality management. The workshop also includes hands-on activities that will prepare you for developing your own supplier quality management system.
- Explain the importance of supplier quality.
- List the requirements in ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 for supplier selection, development, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Perform a supplier risk assessment.
- Create supplier selection criteria as well as a scoring system.
- Develop a supplier scorecard.
Intended audience: Individuals in supply chain, purchasing and procurement, sales, and logistics interested in learning about supplier quality management.
Workshop Length: 8 hours
To Register please go to: https://purdue.link/SuppliersFeb7