Date(s) - September 7, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Develop a solution-oriented management plan to mitigate risks in your global supply chain.
Risk is an inherent component that must be accounted for within the volatile supply chain faced by manufacturers not only today but in the future as well.
In this workshop, participants will learn to identify activities and events that could adversely affect the company’s supply chain. They will analyze the benefits of implementing an effective overall risk mitigation strategy plan. A successful plan documents mitigation strategies, describes triggers of risk events, and establishes monitoring metrics and activities so you are prepared for the inevitable. Utilizing the Value at Risk (VaR) tool, participants will also learn how to calculate the financial impact of risk within their supply chain.
After successful completion of this course, participants may choose to complete the follow-up course entitled: Supply Chain Optimization. Implementation assistance can be included at an additional cost.
• Understand the impact of risk events when no risk management strategy exists
• Recognize the necessity of a risk management strategy
• Learn how to estimate the financial impact of a potential risk event
• Incorporate financial considerations into a risk management strategy with the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model
Key Educational Items:
• Risk management concepts and philosophies
• Elements of a risk management program
• The risk management process
• Risk management tools
• Risk management metrics
• Integration of risk management and TCO
Intended Audience: Operations managers, financial managers, program managers, and supply chain managers
Workshop Length: 8 hours
Cost per participant: $199.00
To register please go to: CLICK HERE to register!