Date(s) - July 13, 2022
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County
The customer service environment is complex and demanding, which can make it difficult to get things done. However, as a customer service representative, how you spend your time directly affects the business and customer relationships. In this workshop, you’ll learn tools and techniques you can implement immediately that will help you get things done, making you a more valuable resource to your organization and to your customers.
– Identify factors that prevent you from effectively managing your time.
– Determine what is important and what is not.
– List tools for keeping track of tasks.
– Explain how to effectively delegate tasks.
– Summarize best practices for managing your time.
Intended Audience: Customer Service and Sales Representatives at all levels who want to develop or improve their time management skills.
Workshop Length: 4 hours
This event is fully booked. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Waitlist.