Date(s) - July 21, 2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Total productive maintenance (TPM) is a structured approach to equipment maintenance that strives to achieve perfect production: zero unplanned equipment failures, zero small stops or slow running, zero defects, and zero accidents. It involves personnel at all levels in the organization, including operators, maintenance personnel, and leadership.
In this workshop, you’ll learn what TPM is and how to apply it in manufacturing.
– Define total productive maintenance (TPM).
– Explain a process for implementing TPM.
– Describe how TPM relates to lean manufacturing.
– Explain the concept of autonomous maintenance.
– Define overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), explain how it is calculated, and interpret OEE data.
– List tools for addressing OEE issues.
– Explain the concept of planned maintenance.
– List keys to success with TPM.
Intended Audience: Team leaders, maintenance personnel, engineers, and others involved in plant maintenance activities.
Workshop Length: 8 hours
This event is fully booked. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the Waitlist.