Date(s) - October 17, 2023
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Billions of emails are sent each day around the world, and employees of most organizations spend a good portion of their days processing email. The ability to write clear, concise, and effective emails that get the desired results is a key skill needed in all organizations. In this workshop, you’ll learn the keys to writing effective emails using multiple examples and hands-on activities.
- Explain why effective emails are important in the workplace.
- Write an effective email subject line and greeting.
- Effectively write and organize the body of an email
- Write an effective email closing.
- List general best practices for writing effective emails in the workplace.
Intended audience: Individuals from both office and manufacturing environments who send and receive emails.
Workshop length: 4 hours
Location: Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County, 300 NIBCO Parkway, Suite 201, Elkhart, IN
Price: $99 per person
Register by: October 11, 2023